Supporting Students in Education and career paths with our New National Express Foundation Project ‘Young Adult Enterprise Hub [YAEH]’.
Any educational or career purpose support 16-24 please get in touch.
Focus group discussing Mental health for University of Birmingham destination
ESOL Classes set to start in the new year 2021
CLICK HERE for Current Activities under Covid-19 guidelines
Get in to sports
Free Sports qualification and placements and gain experience. FA level 1/2 or Tennis trainer.
Whole family Matters project
A guide to understanding your child’s emotions and solving family problems.
We recognise the added value that volunteers bring to our organisation and those who use our services. Gain Skills and recognition as a community ambassador for your are of experties.
Advice & Guidance Information. EU settlement
This service operates 5 days a week (Monday to Friday, from 10:00 am till 2:00pm), primarily run by our experienced volunteers.
We run sessions, providing mentoring support to individuals who want to make online employment applications, accessing Job Search pages etc.
Employment & training Support
Starting Well provides extra support to expectant mothers and children 0 to 2 ½ years of age.
Area: Sandwell and West Birmingham within the following towns: Smethwick, Tipton, West Bromwich, Rowley, and Ladywood
· Support early engagement with expectant mothers to encourage registration
with antenatal services and support attendance of appointments
· Improve diets and active lifestyles for healthier pregnancies
· Improve parents’ emotional wellbeing and health
· Increase peer support groups, including within BAME communities
· Increase parents and children accessing early years activities (Children Centres)
· Improve children speech and language development
· Increase engagement with Maternity Voices Partnership (MVP)
Contact Hoda email@example.com
Funding Community projects during Covid-19 and beyond
0121 448 3940
Victorai Park Skills Cenre, Corbett street, Smethwick, B66 3PU.